The Health Improvement Network (THIN®) is a large European database of anonymized Electronic Health Records collected at the physicians’ level.
Cegedim provides access to precise, ethical, actionable and anonymised longitudinal patient data from the THIN® database. Our aim is to enable advancements in patient care and outcomes through healthcare research and analysis.
The THIN® database is referenced by healthcare authorities in Europe, the UK and France, and approx. 2,000 scientific papers have been published. Moreover, public health authorities and the pharmaceutical industry have vastly endorsed the power of our data.
– Powerful and accurate data
- 7 European countries (France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium, and Romania)
- Over 69 M patient files
- More than 10 M active patient files in a year
- 7-plus year history (average) per patient
- Approx. 2,000 publications
- Patient characteristics and clinical outcomes
– Quick and easy access
- Updated in near real-time
- Delivered monthly
- Dataset/ Data visualization/ Analytics Solutions
– Compliant data
- Anonymised data
– Referenced by health autorities and academics
- EMA/ENCePP in Europe,
- NHS & NICE in the UK,
- HAS, CEPS & ANSM in France
– Actionable data
- Coded and structured data in a Common Data Model (OMOP mapping option)
- Ready for Advanced Analytics and AI
- For scientific and medical research